Orion Delivers On Moonshot Effort To Solve Advisors' Biggest Pain Point Of Disconnected Tech By Fully Integrating CRM, Compliance And Risk Technology Into The Orion Advisor Platform
OMAHA, NEB.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Orion Advisor Solutions, the premier provider of transformative wealthtech solutions for fiduciary advisors, announced today the integrations of three recent acquisitions into Orion’s technology ecosystem. With integrations now complete for Redtail CRM, Orion Risk Intelligence (formerly HiddenLevers) and Orion Compliance (formerly BasisCode Compliance), Orion saves advisors time and eliminates the need to swivel back and forth between systems.
“Over the past two years, Orion has successfully completed several M&A deals, bringing together critical pieces of cutting-edge wealthtech into our ecosystem,” says Eric Clarke, the founder and CEO of Orion. “By integrating these disparate systems, we are able to offer advisors the best solutions that support their independence and streamline their workflow. This allows them to efficiently attract prospects, onboard new clients, and deepen relationships with existing clients - all within a single, connected technology experience.”
Integrations and Workflows Designed to Drive Efficiency:
- CRM: Redtail CRM serves as a centralized hub for advisors within the Orion tech suite, offering a comprehensive solution for client onboarding and ongoing relationship management. With this integration, advisors can seamlessly manage day-to-day operations without leaving Redtail CRM. They can easily access key household and account information, allocation, activity, and performance details, all from one place.
- Risk: Orion Risk Intelligence's latest enhancements have been seamlessly integrated throughout Orion's trading, technology, and model marketplace ecosystem, providing advisors with direct access to its risk assessment, investment analytics, and risk monitoring capabilities. Advisors can now easily analyze client portfolios within Orion Connect, thanks to Orion's Portfolio View, which integrates risk analytics with proposal, account opening, and Redtail CRM. Additionally, within Orion's Eclipse custom trading platform and Communities model marketplace, advisors can leverage Orion Risk Intelligence's deep analytics, model comparison and blender tool, and powerful custom indexing experience, all within intuitive workflows.
- Compliance: Advisors can now enjoy a fully integrated and seamless compliance experience with Orion Advisor Tech's connected wealthtech platform and data. A new feature, Client Oversight, is set to launch soon, which will integrate the Eclipse trading platform with pre-trade compliance tools, providing advisors with a more streamlined and efficient workflow.
Announcing Orion Stacks
Starting today, Orion Advisor Tech (OAT) is offering clients the opportunity to opt into integrated tech stacks that provide greater value and convenience via a unified, seamless wealthtech experience.
“Our new Orion Stacks bring the full power of Orion to our clients through an exceptional end-to-end advisor experience and provide substantial discounts compared to purchasing as standalone technology components,” added Brian McLaughlin, President, Orion Advisor Technology. “By bringing Orion’s most powerful tools together, advisors can better realize the holistic functionality and potential of our integrated wealthtech suite to grow their business and improve the client experience.”
The Best of Orion: Firms choosing Orion Stacks will see benefits of discounts and a better, integrated technology experience designed to power their growth. Clients can get the best of Orion, and save, by using more of Orion’s technology and services.
- Orion Essentials is a powerful combination of Orion’s portfolio accounting features, plus access to additional capabilities, including Redtail CRM, Orion Planning, proposal and new account opening tools.
- Orion Advantage includes everything in the Essentials Stack plus: A Redtail suite including Speak and Imaging, Orion Risk Intelligence, Orion Compliance (Employee, Firm and Client Oversight) and advanced Business Intelligence.
By opting into the Advantage or Essentials Stack, advisors can also access Orion’s Wealth Management and OCIO Services including Custom Indexing, Communities, outsourced trade desk, Cash & Credit and professional services including alternative maintenance.
McLaughlin continued, “We are confident that the newly integrated CRM, compliance and risk tools deliver significant added value to growth-minded advisors. We’ve integrated these best-in-class tools into our award-winning ecosystem and now have the ability to provide an easy button for independent advisors and potential breakaway brokers who want to purchase a connected stack in one powerful and convenient package.”
Attend the March 16 webinar
Join Eric Clarke, CEO, Brian McLaughlin, President, Orion Advisor Tech, and Kyle Hiatt, Executive Vice President of Business Development, on March 16 at 1 p.m. CT as they discuss the new Orion Stacks. Click here to register. Thinking of breaking away? Learn more here.
About Orion Advisor Solutions
Orion is a premier provider of the tech-enabled fiduciary process that transforms the advisor-client relationship by enabling financial advisors to Prospect, Plan, Invest, and Achieve within a single, connected, technology-driven experience. Combined, our brand entities, Orion Advisor Tech, Orion Portfolio Solutions, Brinker Capital Investments, Redtail Technology, and TownSquare Capital create a complete offering that empowers firms to attract new clients seamlessly, connect goals more meaningfully to investment strategies and outcomes, and ultimately track progress toward each investor’s unique definition of financial success. With the addition of Redtail and TownSquare, the combined platform services $3.7 trillion in assets under administration and $60 billion of wealth management platform assets (as of Dec. 31, 2022). Supporting over 5 million technology accounts and thousands of independent advisory firms, Orion is the platform of choice for all growth-focused advisory firms looking to strengthen their client relationships, gain a competitive edge in a crowded marketplace, and build strong, profitable businesses. Learn more at www.orion.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230223005770/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2023