The award-winning Celequest Activity Suite with integrated dashboard technology, offers comprehensive capabilities not usually found with other dashboard solutions. The event-driven approach, unlike traditional batch-driven business intelligence solutions, pushes key metrics and alerts to business users as events happen, minimizing the latency between events and action.
The award winning Celequest Activity Suite with integrated dashboard technology, offers comprehensive capabilities not usually found with other dashboard solutions. The event-driven approach, unlike traditional batch-driven business intelligence solutions, pushes key metrics and alerts to business users as events happen, minimizing the latency between events and action.
The award winning Celequest Activity Suite is a BAM solution that enables business users to gain complete visibility into operational activities. The core capabilities of the suite include:
- Personalization: The suite provides a comprehensive set of operational dashboards that provide real-time visibility into enterprise operations and key performance indicators. The dashboards allow users to receive alerts and view up-to-date metrics, graphs, and indicators that can be easily customized to meet their specific needs.
- Continuous monitoring: The suite monitors business events—such as new orders, customer service calls, inventory replenishing—and integrates those events in realtime with contextual data from data warehouses or operational systems. The event-driven architecture of Celequest's suite enables the dashboards to be continuously updated in real-time.
- Dynamic modeling: The suite provides a flexible, dynamic modeling system that enables business users to quickly adapt data models and apply those models to live data as it is being streamed into the system. An intuitive interface makes it easy to specify business rules and exception conditions to be monitored and enables those rules to be adapted as conditions change over time.
- Intelligent workflow: Alerts are automatically escalated to different managers, superiors, and subordinates based on the importance of each alert and the role of each business
user. Alerts can be acknowledged and closed, providing closed loop collaboration. The dashboards also employ advanced role-based access control to ensure that sensitive
business data is available only to those users who are authorized to see such information.
- Temporal processing: Unlike batch-based business intelligence solutions that provide snapshots of operations, Celequest's solution enables events to be "time-stamped," allowing trends to be identified over time and placed within the larger business context. Celequest's
temporal processing also enables the system to distinguish between momentary spikes (i.e., one-time changes that resolve themselves) and real trends. This capability eliminates false alarms and ensures alerts are sent only when notification and action are truly required.
The Celequest Activity Suite easily integrates with different applications, legacy systems, transport services, and file formats. Therefore, sources for business event information can include a wide range of resources, such as SAP and PeopleSoft applications, and databases such as Oracle and DB2. Furthermore, Celequest's alerts can be sent to other applications, business process management, and workflow solutions. The real-time metrics that accompany Celequest's alerts may be viewed within the Celequest dashboard, Microsoft Excel, virtually any standard business intelligence tool, corporate dashboard, or portal.
Download the Celequest Activity Suite product brochure now.
Download a datasheet on Celequest's Operational Dashboards now.