Source: NICE Systems
The power of NICE Perform lies in the unique synergy between components that allows any user to gain insights from the interactions, and turn these insights into an exceptionally valuable source of decision-support information.
In today's world, organizations undertake many thousands of interactions (phone calls, e-mails, SMS messages and more) every day.
These interactions often contain unrecognized insights which are critical for the enterprise or for specific departments, such as marketing, sales, legal, finance operations, customer care and contact centers.
The way to improved performance starts with obtaining and analyzing these insights. The tool that obtains insights from interactions is NICE Perform.
NICE Perform is designed to:
- Capture multimedia interactions and the information relating to them from all relevant sources.
- Analyze the captured content using audio analysis technology, analyze CTI raw data to understand the customer experience, examine customer responses (using post-call surveys), analyze contact center agents overall performance using quality monitoring forms, extract information from agent screens, and use coaching applications to train call center agents on an ongoing basis.
- Present the analyzed results in the most efficient attractive manner, to allow quick and efficient decision making by means of state-of-the-art graphic user interfaces, advanced visualization tools, the ability to drill down and playback recorded interactions, and advanced reporting tools.
- Make better informed business decisions by obtaining accurate and timely information, investigating specific occurrences and understanding customers' intentions.
- Improve customer loyalty by using audio analysis, emotion detection (to find customers who need additional care), and post-call surveys to identify sensitive areas for customers and act to improve them.
- Use NICE's coaching module to coach the right agents at the right time in the most efficient manner.
- Reduce risks by detecting specific words or phrases in interactions that indicate potential risks, analyze these interactions to prevent possible legal problems, ensure better legislative compliance and fraud detection, and improve regulatory compliance (HIPAA, SOXA, Do not Call).
- Improve operational processes and productivity by using CTI information (to analyze the number of holds and transfers) in conjunction with agent quality monitoring tools and drill down to specific calls to identify points of failure.
- Make marketing activity more efficient by learning immediately of awareness factors in specific campaigns, and analyze campaign successes using on-screen activity reporting in conjunction with post call surveys and word spotting.
- Identify missed opportunities by correlating failed sales calls with other information such as number of holds, stress in the call or specific words used during the call.
- Analyze the competition by finding calls in which words connected with competitors are mentioned frequently and correlating these with sales information.